Thursday, January 31, 2008

Throwing in John McCain


Shortly after I posted a letter from Congressman Dennis Kucinich a few days ago, he dropped out of the race for president. Though I'm quite sure there was no connection, I decided to post my 2003 letter from Senator John McCain today simply to determine whether political lightning strikes twice. Wouldn't that be interesting?

No, I don't really believe that, but I did have a letter from Sen. McCain and thought it topical enough just to feature here. Again, no UFO issues are involved, but I did raise questions about how much conglomerate media ownership is enough in this country. His office's response was typical stuff, but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

So, is he still running, or . . .?

ADDENDUM: Hmm, several days have passed and my experiment appears to be flawed. Senator McCain has not given up his quest as presidential contender. Of course, I could argue that including his name on this blog actually cemented his chances. Wouldn't that involve the "fuzzy logic" approach?