Monday, April 16, 2012

Secret No More


Yeah, I know. You're still out there, looking around for a petition to sign, begging for White House approval and submission regarding the UFO issue. This White House. Not going to happen.

Meanwhile, the wheels of government grind on -- and I do mean "grind" on -- with lavish but unnecessary parties in Vegas, and apparently not even members of the Secret Service can avoid occasions such as a festive party atmosphere in Colombia.

As longtime readers of this blog know, I once had my own close encounter with the Secret Service, but ladies of the evening were not in tow that night. Yet, I do wonder just how everything went down in Colombia. What were they thinking?

If I may be so bold as to offer a suggestion to Secret Service personnel -- next time some of you guys want hookers, first try going through the General Services Administration. They apparently have a certain expertise about matters involving extravagant parties.

Oh, and by the way? Following this White House bunch around the world as you do, prettying everything up for photo ops with international thugs, who can blame you for seeking blessings from the world's oldest profession? Or -- is politics the world's oldest profession? I forget. Same neighborhood, though.